The Huntingdon County Chamber of Commerce is a great organization that has dedicated itself to area business and community improvements. Not only do they provide support to local businesses, they also focus on community improvement projects that will impact quality of life, economic development, and the overall growth of Huntingdon County.
They hold various business related events and professional education seminars throughout the year as well as presenting a great community calendar.
Here is a sampling of some upcoming Huntingdon, PA events:
- Migration Morning Birdwalks at Shaver’s Creek
- Front Line Customer Service and Handling Angry Customers Workshop
- JB Tree Farm Fall Frenzy
- Pennsylvania Striped Bass Association Fishing Tournament
- Shaver’s Creek Music Festival
- Downtown Development
- Annual Awards Gala
- National Alpaca Farm Days at Terrace Mountain Alpacas
Here are a few of their membership perks:
- Referral Opportunities
- ChamberChoice Insurance
- OnDemand Energy
- Website Development Specials
- Networking and Educational Events
- Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Constant Contact®
- Bulk Mail Assistance
- S.C.O.R.E. Counseling
- REACH Employee Assistance Program
Even if you are not a Huntingdon county business owner, you can still get great information and resources on local businesses throughout the area from the Huntingdon Chamber.
Contact them at (814) 643-1110 to find out more about local area businesses or simply stop by their office at 500 Allegheny St. Huntingdon, PA.